Sunday, July 19, 2009

Update from Home

It has been awhile since I have had the energy to add to this post. Transitioning home has had it's challenges. We have hired a caretaker which is a huge help but it is still a challenge to realize Joe will be OK and remain stable. He is enjoying many visitors including his niece Amy from Seattle. We have taken some pictures and will include them on the next post. He is expecting several visitors from the East Coast over the next week and in between we will have visits from nurses, PT and OT . At the end of the month, we will begin PT at the Kaiser facility in Oakland which will be very helpful. Joe continues to have small improvements in his movements.

2 comments:

  1. Joe/Sandy
    I will be coming to your area on Thursday night and departing Monday morning. How about some time for a little West Chester University BONDING ...Joe was always the person to make that happen so I look forward to some hanging out time.
    I find both of you to be REMARKABLE....see you soon.
    Ed Rush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,
    Give me finest greetings to Joe! And you keep your energy up, and make sure to give yourself plenty of rest too. Joe would be happy to know that I was 2nd in the CO state points race championship. When Dan, who won, found out I was 54, he was shocked! Let's hear is for the Masters! Get well soon, JOE!

    ReplyDelete